A highly regarded Law firm is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their property team based in the heart of Bradford. You will be joining a firm who puts a huge emphasis on providing an excellent service to its clients.
The successful candidate will be provided with the opportunity to work with a team of specialists in a thriving Property department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and motivated candidate to support exceptional fee earners and manage your own caseload.
Skills and Responsibilities
- The firm are looking for a well-rounded Residential Property Paralegal with new build experience
- Must have experience of managing own files
- You will ideally possess 2+ years’ recent experience of dealing with the full conveyancing process.
- Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
- Work closely with other members of the team and assist on their more complex matters
- Strong understanding of the Conveyancing process from instruction through to completion
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Conveyancing Paralegal: Residential property fee earner, conveyancer, residential conveyancer, residential property associate, conveyancing associate, conveyancing executive, conveyancing fee earner, conveyancing assistant, legal assistant
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.