Conveyancing Legal Secretary
This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning multi office Kent based firm, parts of which. This opportunity offers a hands-on experience in a well-established Conveyancing department.
Our Client is looking for a motivated and passionate Legal Secretary who is has had experience working within a conveyancing team. You will be responsible for conducting administrative duties: Answering external telephone calls, audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes, opening and sorting incoming post, franking external post and Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared before and after meetings.
What’s needed for me to be considered:
- Previous experience of working as a legal secretary in a busy conveyancing team;
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a legal secretarial qualification is desirable);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the firm;
- Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic;
- Professional and confident telephone manner;
- Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication;
- Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the firm;
- Organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time, ensuring deadlines are met; and
- IT competency
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.