Conveyancing Assistant (Chesterfield)
A nationally recognised law firm offering a full range of services are looking for a conveyancing paralegal.This is the ideal firm to progress your property law carer as they have a plethora of property law accreditations.
- The chance to run your own caseload with the help of a tea of property law experts
- The firm are well known for their focus on internal progression and development and a Training Contract or a CILEX qualification is available with this opportunity
- Exposure to a varied and complex caseload
What is needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you have a reasonable experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal
- It is also essential that you have a technical understanding of Conveyancing matters
- A genuine enthusiasm towards Residential Property and the desire to learn
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Conveyancing Assistant, Conveyancing Paralegal, Residential Property Paralegal, Property Law Legal Assistant