This law firm is a well-established full-service law firm based in Bicester. This firm has a leading reputation and due to success, it is continuing to expand and aims to continue to do so by recruiting a Conveyancer. The firm have a modern approach with traditional levels of personal client care.
If you are currently or have recently worked as a Residential Fee Earner then this is a great opportunity to progress your career. As well as gaining hands on experience in Conveyancing matters you will gain a fantastic exposure to a great team along with good quality work. The department deals with a range of complex and varied matters and are therefore looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running whilst building on their experience and knowledge.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- Must be a qualified Conveyancer with at least 2 years PQE – Less will be considered
- You must have experience in managing a varied Conveyancing caseload from start to finish under minimal supervision
- The successful candidate will be capable of conducting themselves professionally and have a genuine interest in this area of Law
- You will be bright and personable and be capable of working effectively in a team who is very target driven and can provide a great level of service
- Strong business development skills are desirable
What happens next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Conveyancing Executive