A well-established, full-service law firm with an enviable reputation in Surrey. The firm have over 30 staff spread of across 2 offices. The Conveyancing Team in the Ewell office is Comprised of 8 Fee Earners and support staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join the team in the Ewell office of this firm. You will be working around experienced lawyers and servicing the firms long-standing client base. You will build up a caseload of files to manage independently and report directly to the Head of Department. The firm are open to discussing flexibility in working hours and there is great scope for progression for the right individual.
What is needed for me to be considered?
- Experience managing a full caseload of conveyancing files from instruction through to completion for a reputable law firm.
- The ability to work unsupervised on complex conveyancing matters.
- A good track record of impressing clients and retaining key accounts.
- A desire to progress towards an influential position within the team.
- Qualifications such as Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer and desired but not necessary.
Job Synonyms: Conveyancer, Conveyancing, Property Lawyer, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, Residential Conveyancer, Conveyancing Solicitor, Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.