Control type – Outside IR35
Contract Length – 3 Months +
Location – West Midlands
The role will be to ensure that the Control Systems run to their maximum efficiency and output.
This role will be working alongside the maintenance team, and you will be working on a shift basis (uplift paid for the shifts)
You are required to have experience working at JLR DCP standard.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Controls Engineer role?
- PLC Programming experience – Allen Bradley/ Rockwell
- Experience working in the Automotive industry.
- Experience analysing plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
Apply today to be considered for this PLC Programmer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the PLC Programmer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
PLC Engineer / PLC Programmer / Control Systems Engineer / Allen Bradley / Rockwell