Contract Recruitment Consultant – Engineering
Job title – Contract Recruitment Consultant
Package – Negotiable depending on experience + uncapped commission, bonuses and benefits (Realistic £100,000 OTE)
The opportunity – We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Contract Recruitment Consultant who is looking to grow and develop their own business within one of our specialist markets. You will manage the Contract Recruitment sales process through the complete cycle from initial contact through to purchase of interim solutions, providing first class customer service.
This project will involve you developing a new niche in our markets while leveraging existing relationships. We will look to develop a team of consultants around you with a view that you will lead and develop them as your own team.
Company Profile – Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its culture and staff wellbeing? Heat Recruitment is an exciting and forward-thinking company looking for exceptional, ambitious individuals to join our award-winning team.
‘’Joining Heat will give you the opportunity to have the best possible work life balance in an environment where everyone supports each other and motivates you to be the best you can possibly be’’
If you were to join you couldn't be looking at a better time than now. We are offering you an opportunity to join our rapidly growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an independent consultancy whose Core values, expert strategic business insight and innovative concepts make us one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for. We provide a state of the art office including the best CRM software system, breakout rooms, table tennis table, fully equipped gym and many more office perks.
Being part of the leadership development course
- Internal & External training provided
- Opportunity to practice Leadership and Management skills
- Access to a bespoke database
- Involved in team strategy development
- Access to all social platforms including a LinkedIn Recruiter premium account
- Representing Heat Recruitment at Networking events
- Assist in building marketing strategies to help increase your brand
Required Experience – To be considered for this role you will need the following;
- Experience as a 360-contract consultant
- Lucrative, un-capped commission structure
- Structured career path
- Flexi Hours to help provide a healthy work life balance (Early finish on a Friday)
- Incentivised Bonuses and Prizes (Top billers’ lunches etc)
- 25 days paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 1-month Sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Located in Central Bristol with excellent access to public transport