Contract Quality Engineer
A new exciting opportunity has arisen within an established Aerospace Company. The company is currently looking to take on a Contract Quality Engineer. You will play an integral role in improving quality in a business which has a stellar reputation in their industry.
What’s needed to be considered?
– Experience dealing with suppliers, ensuring all products are to specification
– Ability to carry out and work to ISO9001 standards.
– Create F.A.I.R.’s accordingly of applicable products in line with AS9102 requirements.
– Quality Engineer experience in Aerospace background.
– Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
This is a great opportunity for a Contract Quality Engineer to join an established business which has a welcoming, low staff turnover environment where employees love to work.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please do not hesitate to call: 0117 922 1771
Heat Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and as an Employment Business (contract).
£37 – £40ph
6 Month Contract