Our client, a Tier 2 construction disputes firm, are looking for a Contentious Construction Associate (circa 2-4 years PQE), to join their London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in areas including the following (although they do not necessarily require candidates to have experience in all of these areas):
- Acting and advising in respect of claims against construction professionals such as Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and Design & Build Contractors.
- Preparing correspondence pursuant to the Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes.
- Litigation in the Courts of England & Wales and/or domestic or international Arbitration.
- ADR, including negotiation and mediation.
- Adjudication experience.
- Working knowledge of the principal standard for construction contracts.
- Instructing liability and quantum experts and Counsel.
- Good business development skills, including managing client relationships and delivering presentations.
What’s needed to be considered?
- Be a qualified Construction lawyer with minimum 2 years PQE
- Contentious Construction and arbitration experience
- A talent for business development
- A collaborative approach
- A desire to mentor and develop more junior team members
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity by contacting Rory Hancock. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Construction Solicitor, Construction Associate, Contentious Construction, Non Contentious Construction