An opportunity has opened for a non-contentious Construction Solicitor (NQ – 3 years PQE) based in a Top 100 firm’s Bristol office. You will join a leading Commercial & Infrastructure department acting for high quality private and public sector clients.
- The successful candidate will work on transactional construction and engineering projects for a mix of public and private sector clients.
- The team advise on all industry standard documents and bespoke documentation for all main construction procurement strategies covering both capital projects as well as long term maintenance arrangements. In particular the lawyers in this department are specialists in PPP and PFI
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- The firm offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Non-contentious Construction Solicitor (NQ – 3 years PQE)
- Experience working on transactional construction projects
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues on large projects and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate good leadership and team building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Non-contentious Construction Solicitor, Construction projects, Non-Contentious Construction Associate