Hybrid working structure
Salary : As per market rate.
The firm’s Construction team is looking to retain the best lawyers in the construction and engineering sectors to grow and develop this key area of practice. Above all else they seek the right person who will contribute to the development of the team. A close working relationship with the team partners is available but in addition the right person will be encouraged to grow relationships with many other people and work types across the firm.
Knowledge skills and experience:
- 3+ PQE
- Experience in contentious and non-contentious construction law.
- A knowledge of key areas of the law including the main published standard forms of Building Contract.
- Experience of providing practical advice which a lay client understands.
- Ambition and aptitude improve and develop as a lawyer.
- A focus and attention to detail in client care.
- A drive to market to clients including cross selling to colleagues working in diverse areas of law.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- A strong sense of commerciality in your approach and advice to clients.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Respect for yourself and those who work with you or in support of you.
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.