Our client is a leading international practice with a strong presence in the world’s key markets. They employ over 1000 lawyers across their offices and have a fantastic reputation in being able to provide commercially focused advice to a range of clients including large blue-chip organisations and emerging companies.
The successful Constructions Solicitor will be joining a well-established team and work with leading Partners in the field. You will be working on a wide range of interesting and complex non-contentious work surrounding real estate construction and projects work and receive top quality training to ensure your continuous development.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a great benefits package and have genuine agile working options as part of our client’s ongoing commitment to providing a better work/life balance.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- It is essential that you are a qualified Solicitor admitted to the Roll of England & Wales with your training and experience gained from a top tier City/US law firm.
- A background from the Energy/Infrastructure sector is desirable but not essential.
- Strong academics – a minimum of 2.1 in your undergraduate degree.
- Have strong technical skills in both contentious and non-contentious matters regarding Real Estate Construction and Projects.
- As you will be working with a wide range of clients and providing both written and verbal advice, it is essential that you possess strong communication skills and can build a professional rapport with them.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Constructions Solicitor, Constructions Associate, Constructions and Projects