Construction Litigation Partner
Due to growth and expansion, a leading Construction Litigation practice in the City of London are hiring a Of Counsel/Partner (depending on business case) with at least 8 years PQE. This opportunity would mean joining a law firm with a fantastic reputation and name in the legal industry. The matters the team work on are of the highest quality, and with this position comes considerable opportunities for increasing your earning potential and developing your practice on a global platform.
The firm are recognised across the globe as a pioneering, forward thinking organisation and across their full service offering they are ranked in the top tiers of the Legal 500, with many of their Partners named in Chambers as “Leading Individuals” and Associates as “Next Generation” lawyers.
Their expert team handle a broad and varied workload of highly complex domestic and cross border construction litigation and arbitration matters including adjudications, pre-adjudications and pre-action work.
Clients include listed companies, multinational corporates, energy companies, contractors and sub-contractors, transport companies, operators, government bodies and authoritys.
This firm have a fantastic laid back, friendly culture whilst still continuing to pave the way in the industry as leading experts across their dedicated practice areas. Billable hours with this firm are under the typical City standard, offering good work life balance and generous agile/flexible working.
- Minimum 8 PQE established Of Counsel or Partner with Construction Litigation experience at a reputable City or West End law firm
- Demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of Construction Litigation
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Strong academics with minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent client relationship building capabilities and able to present a business case which demonstrates a growing book of business.
- Ability to conduct business development initiatives and opportunities to network and contribute to the growth of the practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a law firm at the very top of their game with a market leading salary, excellent quality work in a specialist team, and due to their continued growth there will be very good prospects to progress as the team grow.
Apply now, or alternatively please don’t hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion about this vacancy.