Construction Associate Solicitor
A leading full service, Legal 500 recognised London firm are hiring a Construction Solicitor with 0-5 years PQE into the team. This is an opportunity to work alongside industry leading Partners & Lawyers from ex-Magic Circle/US City firms.
The firm punch well above their weight in terms of work quality and clients, that include large UK and International corporates, high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
They have seen huge success and steady growth since the firm was founded. The Construction team are now looking for bright, enthusiastic Associates to join them.
This firm specialise in everything from Commercial & Residential Property, Corporate & Commercial, Immigration, Private Client, Tax, Construction and Employment. Many of their lawyers and Partners are recognised in Chambers and as “Next Generation” lawyers.
For the team, this opportunity is about being the right fit in terms of attitude and personality. The firm are willing to invest hugely into developing home grown talent so this opportunity would suit a Construction Solicitor looking for a long term move.
The caseload will be a mix of contentious and non-contentious Construction matters. At present it would be more non-contentious, but as the practice develops this will certainly generate contentious work.
You will get exposure to the full range of Construction work for high profile clients, along with client facing opportunities and great career prospects.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales with 0 – 5 years PQE
- Must be bright, enthusiastic, hardworking with a genuine desire to learn and progress their career in Construction law.
- Ideally you will already have experience on both domestic and international Construction matters.
- You will have a good technical knowledge and a confident, approachable manner.
- If you are newly qualified the firm will still consider you for the position if you have a genuine interest in moving into Construction as a practice area.
The firm pay competitive market rate salaries and offer excellent training programmes. You will be given a lot of responsibility to work on a range of matters autonomously, and really develop your experience in a top London firm.