Construction Associate Solicitor
A rare opportunity has arisen with a Top 10 International law firm for a Construction Associate. To be considered for this role you must be a Solicitor with 4 – 7 years PQE and trained/worked in a reputable City or West End firm.
You will be joining a leading firm with a great reputation for excellent quality work, unrivalled flexibility and agile working and a very good track record for progression and internal development.
The Construction team within the firm are market leading and work on some of the industry’s most high-profile large-scale construction and engineering projects both in the UK and overseas. They regularly act on landmark commercial real estate developments and major infrastructure and energy projects.
The role will focus on non-contentious Construction matters, and you will need to be able to manage JCT, FIDIC and NEC forms of contract.
You will be responsible for managing client relationships and able to take the lead on matters within the team including the negotiation and preparation of proposals, estimates and business development presentations, delegation of work to juniors, and assist the Partners closely with the day to day management of the team and the Construction teams clients.
- 4 – 7 years PQE NonContentious Construction Solicitor
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of the various construction contracts
- Able to lead junior team members and act as the lead on matters
- Strong communicator and ability to prioritise a demanding workload
- Some International travel may be required although the role will largely be based in City of London office
- Excellent academics (ideally 2:1 degree minimum)
If you are an ambitious Associate looking to join a leading Top 10 firm ranked at the top of the Legal 500 with high quality Construction work and a realistic track for progression along with agile working, and a competitive market rate salary package apply now, or feel free to call for a confidential discussion about the role