An exciting opportunity has arisen for a contentious Construction Solicitor based in Central London. This full-service firm are highly recognised as a leader across several practice areas and have offices based across the UK and internationally.
- This is a unique role for a Construction, Engineering and Projects Associate. You will need to have excellent people skills and a desire to develop their career with a top tier law firm.
- The work will be mostly contentious, handling dispute resolution cases, pleading preparation, claim documentation, witness statement drafting and providing strategic litigation advice to clients
- There will also be an element of advisory and transactional work advising on construction and engineering documentation and contracts
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking alongside the Partners
- This firm offer fantastic benefits including a generous bonus schemes based on recognition as well as performance, family and lifestyle focused benefits and wellbeing plus a competitive salary and good work life balance
- Construction Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Construction Associate, Contentious Construction Associate, Engineering Associate, Engineering Solicitor