Compliance & HR Assistant
The opportunity for a Compliance & HR Assistant to join a discretionary investment management company, providing investment management services and financial planning solutions to private clients.
- Managing diaries for meetings and interviews
- Co-ordinating tasks such as collating information from different departments by the deadline
- Supporting with system records and assisting with data collation and reporting, including for KPIs
- Responsible for the board meeting packs including collation and distribution of data
- Supporting key HR processes such as interviews or processes such as performance reviews
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Driven team player, a bright individual who is a naturally interested with a strong desire to deliver and learn
- Articulate with great communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Compliance Administrator, HR Administrator