We are recruiting a Compliance Engineer to join our client working within a plasma technology company.
This is a permanent role working on a hybrid basis.
As a Compliance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing the Design, Production, Test, and Service departments with up-to-date guidance and support to ensure that our products comply with the latest relevant legislation.
The Compliance Engineer role responsibilities will include.
- Work with NPI Engineering teams to ensure new products meet the relevant directives and standards.
- Create, review and update product Technical File documents.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Conduct assessments to regulatory and industry standards.
- Identify non-conformities, recommend product, and process changes, initiate Fracas fault reports (FRNs).
- Chair and write up safety reviews.
- Support UL, CSA and Semi S2 inspections.
- Conduct EMC emission measurements and support EMC immunity testing.
- Work with other departments to develop and maintain product compliance.
- Develop compliance guidelines and training classes for NPI Engineering teams.
- Assist in developing Working Instructions, Test Procedures, and manual content.
- Visit, when necessary, overseas customers and provide necessary support during customer visits to Plasma Technology.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Compliance Engineer role?
- Engineering/Physical Sciences Degree would be ideal, but we are open to considering candidates with HNC/HND or other relevant formal qualifications.
- Ideally, electro-Mechanical background with experience in plasma processing equipment.
- Balanced practical, logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Good attention to detail, focused on getting the task done at a reasonable pace.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Full job description available on request
Apply today to be considered for this Compliance Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Compliance Engineer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.