Compliance Consultant (Field Based)
The opportunity for a diploma qualified compliance professional to join a reputable compliance consultancy who provide exemplary advice to their clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced compliance professional with file review experience to join the consultancy team. You will be working directly with the companies clients to ensure all queries are concisely responded to. The day to day duties will include file reviewing, reporting to senior management and visiting your client's offices to advise on compliance issues and maintain business relations.
The firm offer;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 450 monthly car allowance
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Company funded income protection, critical illness and life assurance cover
What’s needed for me to be considered?
In order to be considered, candidates ideally need to have;
- Experience in compliance monitoring either within an IFA or outsourced consultancy
- Experience informing advisers on regulatory change
- Level 4 Qualified – ideally Level 6
- Willing to undertake client trips which could include overnight stays
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Compliance monitoring, IFA, Compliance, Monitoring, consultancy, File Review