Compliance and Risk Manager
A highly regarded Cheshire-based pension firm are looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to join their busy practice. This is a brand-new role and will be perfect for someone who is looking to lead, manage and develop the Compliance Function and to hold the FCA Senior Manager Functions of SMF16 and SMF17.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory and legislative changes that could impact upon the business in particular any key changes relevant to Defined Benefit and pension transfers.
- Implement any regulatory changes with other stakeholders within the business.
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to the business on compliance and risk management related matters.
- Development and creation of the annual compliance plan, methodology and processes including risk assessment to establish the regulatory adherence to legislation by the business.
What's on offer?
- Up to 75k salary (dependent on qualifications and experience)
- Long Term Incentive Plan based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) after 6 months
- NEST Pension
- Discretionary bonus
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Compliance Director, Head of Compliance, Compliance Consultant, Compliance Officer, Risk Manager, Head of Risk, Director of Risk