We are seeking a highly motivated Insurance Associate Director to lead a specialist commercial lines sales team to meet their sales and growth targets. As a member of the leadership team this role will report to the Executive Director, Specialist Insurance, and will be primarily externally facing into clients and our insurance market partners.
- Lead a specialist commercial lines insurance team – recruit new and develop existing Specialist Insurance Managers, Specialist Account Managers and Specialist Insurance Executives.
- Bring thought leadership and challenge to create and deliver our sales strategy to deliver profitable growth aligned to budget
- Responsible for all new and cross sell revenue across the specialist insurance team.
- Accountable for team delivery and forecasting future revenue across all the specialist insurance team
- Develop and maintain high-level professional relationships with current & prospective clients, suppliers and the wider industry.
- Responsible for adopting process efficiencies and leading the specialist team to scale both team size and productivity.
- Manage key insurer stakeholder relationships to achieve mutual partnership growth.
- Ensure the company is protected from miss-advice or not following the correct “advised” selling procedures.
- A proven record of driving and delivering significant profitable business growth through organic growth within a significant insurance brokerage
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to build the business through collaboration across all stakeholders, and visibly make their mark on the business and the market.
- Experience pitching to clients – from complex risks to scheme business to affinity groups.
- High commercial awareness, ability to develop, understand and evaluate financial business cases/plans and modelling (both internally and externally)
- Excellent relationship skills – able to operate effectively at all levels of the organisation and with external suppliers and partners, with a strong network in the insurance space.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of insurance products and regulations.
Our Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and client services, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.