An opportunity is available for a Commercial Associate (5 – 8 years PQE) based in Bristol. This firm are ranked in the Top 100 and offer the full range of legal services. You will join a leading Commercial & Infrastructure department.
- The department handle a variety of commercial and contracting work, joint ventures, construction & engineering matters, infrastructure, delivery and funding
- This role will involve a real mixture of commercial Local Authority work and can relate to infrastructure projects, new forms of partnerships/structures or delivery contracts, contract management including PFI/PPP and outsourcing, procurement support and front and back office service provision
- You will have access to work with high profile clients as the team act for a large number of authorities and governing bodies as well as private sector clients
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- Offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Commercial Associate Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- Solid Commercial law knowledge and expertise
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Commercial Solicitor, Commercial Associate