Heat is currently working with a Top 70 full service law firm with offices across the UK.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Commercial Solicitor. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Corporate/Commercial team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Commercial matters, including but not limited to:
- Agency agreements
- Consumer contracts
- Contractual joint ventures and collaborations including R&D agreements
- Distribution and reseller agreements
- Employer/employee benefits services agreements
- Franchising agreements, agreements with rights holders and R&D collaborations
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Merchandising contracts
- Procurement contracts
- Sponsorship / naming rights agreements
- Website development contracts and use terms
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- Reporting to the Partners in the department to assist with a varied caseload of Commercial Contracts and Joint Ventures
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Commercial matters
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311