A specialised Commercial Insurance Broker is currently on the lookout for a New Business Advisor to join their growing team with fantastic training and growth and development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and contribute to sales growth
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to clients
- Stay current on industry trends and market changes to best serve clients
- Deal with inbound enquires from businesses requiring assistance with their commercial insurance
- Handle leads provided from the marketing team.
- Experience within Commercial Insurance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Knowledge of insurance products and services
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- £26,000 Basic + Average OTE of $45,000
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- All new business leads provided
- Uncapped Commission
- Cert CII Insurance Qualification fully funded
- New modern office space
- The chance to be a part of a growing company that cares about its team
- Early finish on Friday
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.