An outstanding opportunity to join an excellent North Essex firm at their Colchester office to work as Commercial Property Solicitor, in a highly driven and successful, Legal 500 recommended team has arisen.
They offer a friendly and supportive working environment and good work/life balance, without having to compromise on quality of work. The firm is LEXCEL accredited, Legal 500 recommended practice..
The successful candidate will be joining a solid team that works on a wide-ranging caseload of Commercial Property matters, including
- Assisting Landlords and Tenants with all types of leasehold transactions including the grant of new leases, lease renewals and the transfer of leases from an outgoing tenant to an incoming tenant,
- Helping Buyers and Sellers with the acquisition and sale of commercial property and development land ensuring the resolution of all issues relating to the transaction and providing pragmatic advice in doing so
- Supporting both experienced and less experienced property owners to increase their property portfolios
- Providing speedy advice to commercial property owners looking to acquire land and property at auction
- Advising SMEs on business purchases and sales where there is a leasehold or freehold property element to the transaction
- Financing and refinancing property transactions
The role is for a Commercial Property Solicitor, who is looking for exposure to a varied caseload Commercial Property matters.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading team hold you own caseload, and lead the department.
You will need to be a Commercial Property Solicitor with 3+ PQE, looking for an exciting new opportunity.
You will receive an excellent salary and other benefits in this role.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.