Commercial Property Solicitor
A highly regarded firm which has quickly grown into one of the most accomplished and rapidly expanding Law firms in the UK are looking for legal professionals to join their dynamic and diverse workplace at their offices in Preston.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team which deals with a broad range of matters.
You will be offered a competitive Market Rate salary
You will be part of a friendly team in an excellent working environment.
There is a competitive salary available with the opportunity of developing further in your career
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ability to run own caseload progressing work quickly with an eye for detail
- 3-7 Years PQE within a commercial property department advising and representing clients on a range of general real estate matters
- Experience of drafting and carrying out legal research
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organisational / Communication and time management skills
- Ambition to learn and make a difference to the firm
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Property, Commercial Property Solicitor, Solicitor, Acquisitions, Leases, Rent Reviews, Subletting, Landlord and Tenant, Sales and Purchases