Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A Top 200 law firm with a strong reputation in the market are growing their Commercial Litigation & Arbitration practice. An opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2 – 6 years PQE has opened due to significant success and growth in the team based in Cambridge.
This top tier, Legal 500 ranked practice deal with the full spectrum of disputes work for major corporations to SMEs, financial institutions, investment funds, professional services and high net worth individuals.
- You will join a team of prestige litigators punching well above their weight in terms of work quality.
- A lot of their work is high value usually with an international element. Your caseload will be varied including directors/shareholder disputes, injunctions, financial disputes and breach of warranty.
- The firm offer excellent training and development. You will manage your own work whilst supporting industry leading lawyers with larger, more complex disputes.
- Proven expertise as a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with at least 2 – 6 years PQE
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Solid track record working on complex commercial disputes
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Commercial Litigation Associate, Commercial Litigation Senior Associate, Commercial Litigation Senior Solicitor