Commercial Litigation Senior Solicitor
A Top 200 law firm with a strong reputation in the market are growing their Commercial Litigation & Arbitration practice in London. They are looking for an established Senior Litigation Solicitor to come in and help them develop the London team. This role comes with a real opportunity to make Partner with a recognised, leading London firm.
This top tier, Legal 500 ranked practice deal with the full spectrum of major corporations to SMEs, financial institutions, investment funds, professional services and high net worth individuals.
- You will join a team of prestige litigators punching well above their weight in terms of work quality.
- The candidate can come from a general litigation background, but any experience in arbitration, fraud, contentious IP and contested probate would be of particular interest, but not essential.
- Proven expertise as a Senior Solicitor in Commercial Disputes with at least 8 years PQE
- Must be a strong litigator with an growing book of clients
- Proven track record in winning new business
- Must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career
Commercial Litigation Solicitor, Commercial Litigation Associate, Commercial Litigation Senior Associate, Commercial Litigation Senior Solicitor