Heat is currently working with a reputable Top 70 full service law firm with offices nationally.
The role I am currently recruiting for is as a Commercial IP/IT Partner. Career progression is outlined from the outset and they have a high tier Corporate/Commercial team. In addition to this, my client offers a very competitive salary, alongside an above market benefits package.
Required experience in a broad range of Commercial IP/IT matters, including but not limited to:
- Commercial contracts (both B2B and B2C)
- Collaboration agreements
- E-commerce documents
- IP licences
- Software contracts
- Advisory work – especially regarding UK GDPR compliance
In addition, an element of business development may be required. Working with other Partners and Fee Earners, to promote and enhance both an existing and new client base for the firm.
- To provide an ongoing service to clients
- To meet targets with regards to fee earning and other agreed upon objectives
- To stay informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in Commercial matters
- Financial control, including cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Perform fee earning work precisely, reliably and conforming to the company’s quality and risk procedures
If this position piques your interest, don’t hesitate to get in touch. My contact details are below.
LinkedIn: Sam Strickland
Phone: 0117 2841311