We are partnering with an reputable Commercial Insurance Broker based in Bristol who are looking to add a Commercial Claims Handler to their team.
They are currently looking for Claims Handler to manage the existing portfolio and provide a first class service.
You will work across all lines of the business which includes a good range of commercial clients and risk. You will manage your own claims caseload from start to finish, utilising the insurers for settlement.
You will aim to keep all parties updated on the process and developments of the claim, advising on cover and working in the client’s best interest.
This is a fast-paced role and you must able to demonstrate empathy with your clients to handle their claims.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience dealing with commercial claims from start to settlement
- Personable and well spoken
- Those with account handling experience with exposure to commerical claims are encouraged to apply
- Cert CII desirable but not essential with full funding provided.
- 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) – This will increase over time
- Hybrid working with 3 days in office
- Comprehensive training and development programs with accelerated career progression
- Fully funded Cert CII qualification
- Flexible benefits and discounts
- Employee discount on insurance products
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.