Commercial Account Handler
A very respected and established insurance brokerage who offer a wide range of commercial and personal lines products to businesses and individuals throughout the region have an opening available for a Commercial Account Handler to join their team.
Your main function will be supporting 2/3 Account Executives on their Books of Business with average Premiums ranging up to approximately £40,000 GWP across a range of Commercial Insurance including Commercial Combined, Fleet, Professional Indemnity, D&O, Motor Trade, Property and Cyber.
What you will need to be considered?
- Experience within the insurance industry dealing with commercial policies
- Proven customer service skills within a business to business environment
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads Knowledge of FCA regulations and basic insurance principals
- Ability to work within a team environment and as an individual
- CII Qualifications are desirable
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Account Handler, Broker, Commercial Broker, Client Adviser, Client Advisor, Commercial Account Handler