Collections Specialist : Financial Recoveries
Salary: £21500 + excellent benefits
Hybrid working structure
A global law firm with offices in central Leeds have a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong GSCE’s/A levels to join an established legal team.
The opportunity is within one of the finest Financial Collections teams in the country – training and development will be provided.
Once training and induction has been completed – there will be the option to work from home two days per week.
If the prospect of joining a huge legal firm with an instantly recognisable brand appeals – do read on!
As a Legal Assistant within our client’s Financial Recoveries team – the new recruit will provide a high standard of service delivery within in a volume telephone Collections & Recoveries environment.
Training will be provided to advise of the client service level agreement and company values & compliance policies and FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly outcomes.
It is essential that applicants are happy spend a high proportion of the day on the telephone speaking with customers ensuring a confident telephone manner.
A progressive career development plan is in place.
- Telephone conversations with customers/clients
- Work as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Ability to follow legal guidelines and process
What’s needed to be considered?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Debt Recovery, Call Centre or Customer Service Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability in attitude and approach to work
- Computer literate including proficient use of Microsoft Office
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Feel free to reach out to me at:
Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Recoveries, Telephone Operative