An exciting and expanding digital agency delivering responsive websites for global enterprise clients and are now looking for a Cloud Architect with agency and responsive experience to join the development team.
You will have the opportunity to work with an established agency who love what they do and thrive on being able to provide excellent service to their clients. Along side a very good salary my client offers varied career paths within the business and will allow you to work with big names in the tech industry. You will also be fully supported with your skill development and will be on board with you to continue your learning with paid conferences and training. Located in a central and buzzing part of Bristol the offices are light and colourful and has a general relaxed feeling. Equipped with bean bags, breakout areas, games area and indoor seating provides a social aspect to the company and I hope you like dogs!
- To be passionate about Cloud technology
- AWS cloud, Azure Cloud, Google Cloud
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages such as NodeJS, .NET, Java, PHP
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies (Swift/Android/Xamarin)
- Devops tools/techniques and design (Jenkins, GIT, cloud based devops technologies).
- Security design and best practice.
- Big Data Modelling design and implementation
- Defining service level agreements (SLA’s) in the cloud
- Microservice design
- Hands on approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Cloud Technology | Azure | Google Cloud | Mobile Development | Software Development |