Up to £26,000 based on experience
Monday to Friday
Looking for an opportunity to get started in Wealth Management by moving to an established firm who can develop your career? – This opportunity is one you don’t want to miss!
Our client have been established for over 40 years and have supported countless clients over the years with their Wealth and Investment needs. With a team of 20+ now working out of their Manchester office, this Chartered Financial Planning firm are a fantastic environment for a junior or experienced wealth admin / paraplanner to develop their knowledge and career further.
Overview of Client Support Opportunity:
- To provide administrative support to members of the IFA Support Team
- Creating and sending annual reviews for clients
- Updating systems with client information
- Administer the client schemes and write simplified reports
Package / Benefits of Client Support Opportunity:
- Up to £26,000 basic salary subject to experience
- Study support and financial backing
- 5% Pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
Requirements to be considered for the Client Support Opportunity:
- Strong telephone and administration ability / experience
- Understanding of Financial Services (preferably Wealth Management)
- Ability to commute to the Manchester City Centre office
If you are interested in this Client Support opportunity and believe you have the correct skillset to be considered, get in touch with Sam at Heat Recruitment to discuss in more detail.