Client Services Administrator
My client is a well-established company that provides a variety of financial solutions to their bespoke client base located in both the UK and overseas. They are a young, vibrant and fast-emerging company, gaining recent notoriety and looking to add to their growing team.
This is the opportunity for you to become part of a fast-growing company seeking adaptable, dynamic and commercially aware individuals, continually striving for excellence. The right candidate will have a great opportunity to learn and develop in a firm, which whole-heartedly supports career progression and encourages continuous improvement within the business.
You will be responsible in providing support to a team of Financial Advisers and assist them in delivering a high level of service to the firm's clients.
What's needed to be considered?
- At least 3 years pensions experience
- Client / customer service experience
- Good typology, grammar and spelling
- Confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in a team
- Administration background
- Financial services qualifications / working towards
- Previous use of a client database, such as Salesforce
- Experience of working in a Financial Advisory firm
- Pensions experience
- Bonds, investments, life cover, ISA experience
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.