Client Relationship/Administration Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Manager to join an award-winning IFA firm that is partnered with a firm of chartered accountants. Due to the retirement of a current employee, the business is currently seeking a professional who will be responsible for managing back office systems and a team of 5 Client Services Administrators.
This is a firm that really takes pride in the service that they provide to which the Client Service team is a key component.
This firm has high standards and expects the level of service from everyone to be top quality. For this to happen they have created a culture where everyone pitches in so that the business remains client focused and can achieve its strategic goals.
- Managing a team of 5 Client Services Administrators
- Setting new clients up and on and maintaining all back-office systems
- Supporting the directors and IFAs within the business
- Working closely with the operations team, having a genuine voice on business decisions and streamlining processes where applicable
What is needed to be considered?
- Preferably Level 4 diploma qualified
- Experience within a management position and of providing technical support within an IFA practice.
- Knowledge of Advisor Office and IRESS would be advantageous
- Ability to build relationships with consultants, clients and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.