Role: Chartered Senior Paraplanner (Client Facing)
Location: The City, London
Salary: £55,000 – £70,000
A boutique, Top 100 FTAdviser listed Independent Financial Advice and Asset Management practice are looking to grow their Private Client team by bringing on a Chartered Senior Paraplanner to directly support one Financial Adviser.
You will join a team that has been awarded Best Financial Adviser to Work for award for multiple years.
This company provides a trustworthy, and integrated approach to advice, with the importance of values being at the heart of their business. They have an excellent reputation within the industry and are looking to expand their team in a period of growth.
Please note: To be considered for this role you must be Chartered via the CII and have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Directly support with high-net-worth clients on complex cases
- Prepare for and attending client meetings
- Gather research and analyse information
- Product suitability letters and reports
- Conduct cash flow modelling
- Communicate with clients directly on complex queries
- Construct financial plans with the Adviser
- Keep up to date with technical, legislative and regulatory changes
- Supervise the work of the Administrators
You are able to progress in this position through guided professional development plans, and the full support to take further Financial Planning exams.
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- 5+ years of experience in a Paraplanning position
- Hold Chartered Financial Planner status by CII
- Experience using IO is desirable
- Proven experience of providing quality support to Financial Planner
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Experience with cashflow modelling
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £70,000
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Hybrid working – 1 or 2 days a week in the London office
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continual learning and development
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.