Commercial Account Executive
Salary: Excellent DOE
Location: Surrey – Hybrid Working
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Executive to join a highly established growing team in Surrey. You will have overall responsibility for your clients including service and broking co-ordination as well as building your own portfolio through driving business.
- Proven experience in the insurance industry preferably with Corporate Client Servicing experience
- Strong working knowledge of the Acturis system
- Extensive working knowledge of General Commercial Lines business and the Broking market
- A can-do attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask in order to get required work carried out
- Demonstrable drive, self-motivation and determination to achieve results
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Insurance, Acturis, Corporate Insurance, Cert CII