We are seeking a highly motivated Insurance Client Executive to manage, develop and renew a portfolio of small to medium sized accounts with our client’s existing partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing suitable distribution methods, negotiating renewal rates and terms, compiling professional renewal presentations and ensuring ongoing contact with our clients existing partners to maintain strong relationships.
- Manage, develop and renew a portfolio of small to medium sized accounts with existing partners.
- Establish suitable distribution methods to negotiate renewal rates and terms and compile professional renewal presentations.
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing partners to maintain strong relationships.
- Monitor the performance of partners to ensure agreed forecasts are met.
- Ensure that our Appointed Representative (AR) partners are distributing products compliantly and within the parameters of The AR framework.
- Identify opportunities for leads to other areas of the business as part of the JustAsk scheme.
- Provide introductions and support cross-sell processes to increase the amount of business we receive from our partners.
- Track and maintain annual monitoring checks for all partners, both Exempt and AR.
- 3+ years of experience in insurance sales, account management or client services.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of insurance products and regulations.
Our Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and client services, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.