Client Engagement Marketing Executive
A new role reporting the Senior Marketing Manager in a newly forming team you will develop and deliver client engagement marketing initiatives that meet the goals and KPIs of the overall marketing strategy within this National Financial Planning firm.
- Support the planning of the client communications programme
- Develop and deliver the schedule of client newsletters, regular investment portfolio updates, seasonal campaigns and service updates to ensure clients are kept informed and engaged
- Gather content and copywrite/edit client communication and see through design, production and distribution in a timely way
- Support the delivery of reactive client communications needs as required
- Work across the team to seek awareness raising opportunities of promotion and campaigns in marketing initiatives that will benefit existing clients to raise awareness of the brand and encourage further uptake of products and services
- Work with the Events Marketing Executive to scope opportunities for existing client events and support with communication and promotion to existing clients as appropriate
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- General marketing experience
- Campaigns management experience across all marketing channels including digital, PR, direct mail, print
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Agency management experience including writing briefs and managing and evaluating design ideas
- Creative thinker able to come up with fresh and innovative ideas
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Marketing Administrator, Communications Administrator