My client is an international Reinsurance and Wholesale Broker based in the heart of the London Insurance Market. They are seeking an experienced Reinsurance professional for a Claims Technician position in their close-knit Reinsurance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has exisiting experience within Faculative and Treaty Non-Marine business who wishes to learn and develop from a highly experienced team. The dymanic of the team will allow you to be truly customer-centric providing a professional and expert service to your clients. You will be working closley with the Reinsurance Director dealing with claims from notification to settlement. In addition you will be working with the Finance Director for the collection of claims from Xchanging via both CLASS and the repository.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience in the production of reinsurance slips and endorsements on the various insurance systems
- Experience presenting to clients and reinsurers in either Microsoft Word or Excel
- Able to produce reports for management in either Microsoft Word of Excel
- Ability to work within a highly-regulated industry and understand changes in the market that may impact your clients and service
- A desire to suceed and forge a long-standing career within Insurance
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.