Role: Claims Associate (Casualty & Speciality)
Salary: up to £35k
Hybrid/Flexible working set up.
We have partnered with a leading insurance broker group to recruit for a Claims Associate to join their talented and busy team in Manchester.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, insurers, and other suppliers.
- Immediately advise your Manager of any problem, issue or request which falls outside your authority, level of experience or knowledge, or which could in any way materially affect your effectiveness in your role.
- Undertake any additional duties which have been specifically assigned to you and/or may be reasonably requested by your manager.
- Actively contribute to and strive towards the delivery of the Claims Vision and overarching Company Game Plan
- Demonstrate and be a role model for the Company’s Values & Behaviours
- Always look to add value in every aspect of your role.
- Take pride, accountability, and ownership of everything you do.
- Maintain a strong level of professionalism at all times.
- Be a strong team player both within claims and for the wider business.
- Be an active listener and a problem solver.
- Always actively participate and be ready to help and build others up.
The ideal candidate will be committed to working towards Cert CII. They will have a proactive attitude and a proven track record in delivering objectives and deadlines without compromising service levels and a professional and credible manner. An excellent communicator and team player who is also able to take the initiative the ideal individual will be organised and a quick learner, keen to enhance their professional development and is aligned to the company values.
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.
Feel free to reach out to me at: