Role: Head of Technology Services Security
Client: Public Sector
Contract Length: 8 months
Location: Manchester/Blackpool/Leeds/Newcastle – Hybrid
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate: £900/day (plus expenses)
Security Clearance: DV (must have)
This should also include the Levels of skills you require:
- Expert and experienced in IT security solutions and services within a large enterprise 24*7 operational business including with public and private cloud solutions.
- Experience of leading market security technologies for example SIEM (Splunk), PUAM (CyberArk), Endpoint protection (Tanium and Fire-eye);
- Experienced in cyber and technology security risk management and incident handling;
- Extensive experienced of industry frameworks and standards including the NIST Cybersecurity framework and how it is applied to track cybersecurity capability across an enterprise organisation or other comparable frameworks
- Experience in setting technology security strategy and managing continuous service improvement;
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Previous experience of working for a government dept.
- Experience of IT operations in an agile and dev-ops delivery environment;
- An exceptional and authentic leader, with the ability to build, inspire and engage their teams to deliver results even in times of ambiguity; to enjoy their contribution and to be proud of their achievements.
- Proven experience of developing capability at an organisational and team level, through empowering, supporting and developing staff to achieve the highest performance standards.
- Successful track record of delivering digitally enabled organisational transformation programmes, with an appreciation that change can provide opportunity for efficiency and innovation.
- Strong track record of building excellent stakeholder relationships; creating a wider ranging network of relationships across organisational boundaries that support collaborative working across teams or organisations to in order to achieve highly effective outcomes.
- Strong financial acumen and a desire for and experience in delivering value for money.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience of managing third part service providers.