A boutique, and well-renowned independent financial planning practice is looking for a Chartered Senior Paraplanner to support the wider Paraplanner team.
You will join a team that has been awarded Best Financial Adviser to Work for award. The company has received many positive current employee testimonials who vouch for it being a brilliant place to work with progression opportunities available.
You will receive a salary of up to £65,000, and a range of staff benefits including hybrid working (3 days a week from home), 25 days holiday, PMI, company bonus and pension contributions of 7.5%.
The Chartered Senior Paraplanner will sit on the ‘Central’ team and specialise in training, development and be the go-to person for support.
- Provide ongoing internal training and answer technical queries from the Paraplanners
- Induction training for new starters
- Be a ‘super user’ for their systems and softwares – FE Analytics, Voyant, Select a pension, Finametric
- Take charge of the peer-to-peer support within the ‘Paraplanner Community’ – buddying, mentorship, drop ins
- Ad hoc paraplanning and admin support where required
What’s needed to be considered?
- 5+ years of experience in a Paraplanning position & outstanding technical knowledge
- Hold Chartered Financial Planner status by CII
- Have experience in providing training/support OR a strong desire to do so
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.