Chartered Financial Planner
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a highly-respected firm of chartered financial planners who specialise in investment and pension advice and pride themselves on an innovative bespoke financial planning service for an experienced financial advisor to their growing business. They have developed a diverse and loyal client base and often keep clients for many years.
The nature of the role will be to provide a high quality financial planning advisory service to both existing and prospective clients. In addition, you will be expected to explore and progress business development initiatives to acquire new clients through developing relationships with both legal and accountancy practices.
In return you will be given high quality back office support, a competitive package and some leads to help you develop your portfolio of clients.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience in an Adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
IFA *Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager, chartered advisor