An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Tier One Legal 500 law firm in their nationally recognised Complex Injury team.
The firm is looking for a talented Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join its growing Complex Injury team in the West Midlands.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with the Lead Lawyer to manage a caseload consisting of complex injury claims including high-value multi-track and catastrophic injury claims involving brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, chronic pain and fatal claims
- Communicating with sophisticated insurer clients, dealing with their queries and updating them as the matter progresses.
- Drafting concise technical advice on all aspects of claim handling to include advice on reserves, indemnity, liability, quantum and causation issues and claims resolution for strategy discussion with the Lead Lawyer
- Generous benefits package including: up to 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, the option to buy and sell holiday, pension plan and Critical Illness cover.
The firm is looking for the following:
- Qualified solicitor, CILEX or proven equivalent relevant legal experience is essential.
- Experience of indemnity and RTA liability and complex medical issues and causation is essential.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.