Our client is a well-established, highly reputable law firm based in Walsall. They are looking for a Care Solicitor to join their team and thrive as a part of a growing business with excellent benefits. As a Care Solicitor you will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of a caseload of legally aided care matters.
In addition to a competitive starting salary, the firm are able to offer excellent benefits to include a generous holiday allowance and more.
- Be the main point of contact as a fee earner with your own caseload of legally-aided matters
- Preparing and drafting pleadings, statements, documents and briefs
- Providing estimates to potential clients
- Communicate with clients and professionals
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Knowledge of Family/Care Law with previous experience working in such a department
- Experience dealing with legally aided matters is essential
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent client care skills
- Good time management skills; the ability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and work on files in the Department
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A positive, can-do attitude to work in an environment that can be pressurised at times
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Care Solicitor, Family Solicitor, Care Lawyer, Family Lawyer, Legal Aid