C# Software Developer
Market-leading supplier of OEM telecommunications technology for Cloud Contact Centers. You will be joining a world-class software company providing solutions in over 50 countries around the world. Employees are given space to thrive within a culture of excellence. They look for self-starters who can also function effectively in a team.
Looking for an enthusiastic software developer to join their world class team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented individual to work at the cutting edge of software development. Develop a detailed knowledge of the existing software within the company and contribute to the design and development of new and existing services.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• C# Server Development (windows services): The ability to program using multiple threads, an understanding of .NET concurrency issues, the ability to learn the requirements for developing server code and experience of writing web services
• Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented principles
• Database (SQL and NoSQL): Understanding of database programming with some experience using at least one database
• Version Control: Familiarity with using version control
• Personal Skills: Excellent teamwork skills and a willingness/ability to learn quickly
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Database experience in MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle and MariaDB
• Web Server (IIS)
• Knowledge of the http/https protocol and web sockets
• Subversion version control
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Job Synonyms: C# Developer | Software| .Net | Development|