C# ASP .Net Developer
Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
The role will involve working on projects which vary in size. Projects comprise of .Net web application development, assisting with scoping, requirements capture and time estimates. Working within a small but growing team of designers, front-end developers and .Net developers, you will have an opportunity to be involved in varied roles within projects. Reporting directly to the Development Manager, there is huge scope to build on your experience with a wide range of technically demanding projects for clients both large and small.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Commercial ASP.NET web application development using C# / MVC / Web Forms and SQL Server
- Development of mobile-optimised CMS and e-commerce websites would be an advantage
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git
- A portfolio of web site development work which demonstrates your abilities
- Be organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to develop cutting edge front-end web sites supported by technically challenging back-end solutions
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Good awareness of UI Responsive development approaches, and a good understanding of various internet standards
- A working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!