Business Risk Consultant – Field Based
The opportunity for a diploma qualified compliance professional to join a reputable compliance consultancy who provide exemplary advice to their clients.
Our client is looking for an experienced compliance consultant to join their risk department. You will be responsible for undertaking business reviews, report writing, complaints/queries handling and risk assessments. You will follow internal compliance procedures and ensure all of your client's queries relating to risk are managed and dealt with appropriately.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package, including;
- 8% company pension contribution
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Health insurance,
- Death in Service and Income Protection cover
- free parking
- car allowance
What’s needed for me to be considered?
In order to be considered, candidates ideally need to have;
- previous experience providing external consultancy to businesses
- Ideally Level 4 Qualified
- sound understanding of IFA business processes and products
- detailed knowledge of regulatory policy and framework
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Compliance Manager, IFA, Compliance, Monitoring